Making a scalable IoT network for a long range? thingBot15.4 is best suitable for your need. The thingBot-15.4 is based on TI's CC2650 SoC (System on Chip), featuring an ARM Cortex-M3 running at 32 MHz and with 20 kbytes of RAM and 128 kbytes of FLASH. It has the following key features:
- 2.4-GHz RF Transceiver Compatible with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.2 Specification and IEEE 802.15.4 PHY and MAC
- Compatible with Contiki OS
- c-JTAG (10 pin Cortex-M connector)
- On-board RESET and USER button
- On-board Sensors (Temperature & Humidity, Ambient Light)
Oops, we hired artists instead of engineers. So we ended up with paintings instead of switch panels. Yes,we dont like switch panels. We will decorate your walls with beautiful paintings.
PicassoBrush, a feather touch switch panel allows you control your appliances with a gentle touch. The connected PicassoBrush enables controlling from your mobile locally and remotely (from anywhere in the world).